Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Freaked out, let it go

He's a stranger to some. And a vision to none.
He can never get enough, Get enough of the one.

For a fortune he'd quit.But it's hard to admit.
How it ends and begins. On his face is a map of the world.


From yesterday, it's coming, the fear, It calls him.


30 Seconds To Mars.

-----

Hm.
Dont know whether if I should move to Xanga. Tell me about it.
:D :D :D

Tomorrow, module. This time, die die have to get the recipe right.
Or else we can *kill* ourselves. Ha ha.
Mmmm, I can smell food being cooked in the kitchen.
HUNGRY.
Goodbye all! 4 more days to the weekends! Hoho.

Oh! Anyway, Happy 3 months dear <3
Love you loads!

[Edit]
HAHAH. I just saw some girl using my layout.
She took it from my blogskins, LOL.
It means kinda big to me okay :D
[/Edit]

No comments: